Micro-Dermabrasion Surface Renewal Exfoliator
£30.00 was £34.00
This product is currently sold out.
Micro-Dermabrasion Surface Renewal Exfoliator is a powerful surface-renewing peeling treatment for all skin types EXCEPT sensitive.
Refines pores, removes dead skin cells, activates skin cell renewal and skin regeneration and strengthens the skin's resistance and protective function. Makes scars appear less prominent and gives the skin a radiant, refreshed, rejuvenated and balanced appearance.
Microdermabrasion is the buffing of the topmost layer of the skin using extremely fine granules. When used properly, this form of exfoliation gently removes horny flakes of skin, reduces the appearance of pores, promotes skin microcirculation and metabolism and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. This creates a more even and smooth complexion for a younger, more radiant appearance.
This kind of "power exfoliation" leads to a stimulation of the skin's blood circulation, which ensures that any improvements to the skin's condition are maximised.
- Activates skin cell renewal and skin regeneration
- Stimulates microcirculation and skin metabolism
- Optimises the skin's natural moisture levels
- Strengthens the skin's own natural resistance and protective function
- Refines the skin's appearance
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Scars appear less prominent
- The skin appears softer
- Creates a fresher, younger and more even appearance
- Leaves skin feeling silky-smooth
This unique emulsion containing quartz sand, granulated silica and finely ground pumice has an exfoliating action that makes the skin look and feel "like new". Plant-based squalane nourishes and smoothes the skin, protecting against dryness. It is highly skin-compatible, as squalane is very similar to a key component of the skin's own lipids.
Shea butter is a natural fat extracted from the nut of the shea tree. It has exceptional moisturising, protecting and smoothing properties, making the skin feel pleasantly silky-smooth.
How to use: As a curative treatment, 1-2 times per week, every second month. Apply a hazelnut-sized amount of the revitalising exfoliator evenly to cleansed, damp skin, exfoliate gently with wet fingers for a maximum of 3 minutes, depending on how horny the skin feels, and then rinse off thoroughly. Gently pat the face dry.
Finish with the MILD SOOTHING LOTION to support the skin cell renewal and skin regeneration.
- The facial exfoliator should be used in the evening.
- Avoid contact with the areas around the eyes and lips.
- When using the exfoliator, an additional skincare cream with sun protection should be used during the day.
Avoid the use of products containing concentrated vitamin A in order to avoid pigment changes.
- Lengthy exposure to direct sunlight (sunbathing) should be avoided.
- Should not be used if prone to couperose, neurodermitis or acne or if you have sensitive irritated, damaged or inflamed skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
SIZE : 75 ml
No parabens / No PEG / No mineral oils / No Silicones / Dermatologically tested / Cruelty Free
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua)-Butylene Glycol-Silica-Pumice-Squalane-C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate-Cyclopentasiloxane-Propylene Glycol-BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone-Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter-Steareth-21-Dimethiconol Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride-Quartz-Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer-Phenoxyethanol-Arginine-Carbomer-Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer-Tin Oxide-Mica -Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)-Fd&C Green No. 3 (CI 42053)