INCLUDE AN EXFOLIATOR IN YOUR ROUTINE
Thorough, intensive skin cleansing – particularly in the event of skin problems such as blemishes, pigment disorders, UV damage and lines and wrinkles – is not possible without additional exfoliation.
BIODROGA MD CLEANSING, one element of the BIODROGA MD CELLMED METHOD
Dermal skin changes can be quite a problem. A key element of this method is an intensive cleansing. Otherwise, the subsequent products applied develop no effect as they are not able to effectively penetrate the skin.
- “Open” the skin cells by means of exfoliation and dermabrasion = BIODROGA MD CLEANSING
- Activation of the cell by infusing the ingredients
- Protection of the cell by means of antioxidants
- Sealing of the cell by means of skin-specific care
- Protection of the skin with appropriate UV protection
The application of the BIODROGA MEDICAL INSTITUTE CLEANSING products is the first step in the CELLMED METHOD. They remove residues and dead skin cells from the skin, open the pores and intercellular spaces in the upper layer of skin and ensure an optimal penetration of the ingredients.
AHA'S - (also called fruit acids) remove dead skin flakes from the epidermis without irritating skin.
ENZYMES - on the other hand, break down the cell cement and help to slough off dead skin flakes without any mechanical peeling. Microdermabrasion is a mechanical alternative with an abrasive effect which helps to locally diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
RECOMMENDED CLEANSING ROUTINE
Thoroughly cleanse the face with Cleansing Fluid & tone with Clarify Lotion.
- Thoroughly cleanse the face with Cleansing Fluid
- Tone your face with Clarifying Lotion
- Use Skin-Refining every evening
- Exfoliate skin 2 to 3 times with Peeling Pads or Enzyme Peeling.