We are committed to building a strong and lasting relationship with you based on trust and mutual benefit. Part of this commitment means safeguarding and respecting your privacy and your choices.
We appreciate your interest in our website, the protection of your privacy is very important to us. Please see the following information regarding how Dermacosmetics ltd use and manage your data.
1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible is the
Dermacosmetics UK Ltd - Biodroga UK
31 Half Moon Lane
Telephone: 01273 719670
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, we will store the information you have provided (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number if applicable) in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification and erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) Informational use
In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- a) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
b) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (c)
- Persistent cookies (d)
c) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
d) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
e) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
(3) Use of social media plug-ins
- a) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Instagram Twitter, YouTube. We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be identified by the marking on the box above its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 (1) of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box via the security settings of your browser.
b) We have no control over the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of the processing, the retention periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
c) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise it. Through the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
d) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and z. For example, if you link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
e) For more information on the purpose and extent of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
f) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php ; For more information about data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084 , http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http: //www.facebook .com / about / privacy / your-info#everyoneinfo . Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA; https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content
Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St., Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA; YouTube, LLC is a subsidiary of Google, LLC; https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en . Google also processes your personal information in the US and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
(4) Use of Google Analytics
- a) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
b) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
c) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
d) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizIP ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
e) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
g) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is performed via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under My Data, Personal Information in your customer account.
(5) Using Google Remarketing
(6) Use of our online shop
- a) If you want to order in our online shop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal information (name, address, e-mail address, etc.) that we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment data to the following named payment service providers, depending on which payment method you have selected. Furthermore, we can pass on your name and address to freight forwarders, transport companies and customs offices for the delivery of the ordered goods.
Payment service providers are:
PayPal (Europe) S.à rl et Cie, SCA
22-24 Boulevard Royal
Visa Europe Services Inc.
1 Sheldon Square
London W2 6TT
Mastercard Europe SA
Chaussée de Tervuren 198A
American Express Services Europe Limited
Branch office Frankfurt am Main
60486 Frankfurt am Main
b) You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can save your data for later purchases. When an account is created, the data you provide will be revocably stored. All other data, including your user account, you can always delete in the customer area. Otherwise, customer data will be deleted ten years after the last order by the customer. The period begins with the end of the calendar year in which the last invoice was issued.
c) We may also process the data you provide to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use the data required or separately provided by you to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter according to your consent. The deregistration from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by a message to the contact option described below or via a dedicated link in the newsletter.
The e-mail newsletter is sent via MailChimp. MailChimp processes your name and e-mail address.
The Rocket Science Group, LLC
675 Ponce de Leon Avenue NE, Suite 5000
Atlanta, GA 30308
The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO.
4 IT security
(1) The connection to our website is made via an encrypted connection. Messages via the contact form are also encrypted. Please note that conventional e-mails are only sent unencrypted. It can not be ruled out that third parties read or even manipulate the transmitted data. Send us confidential information preferably by mail or fax.
Host Provider of our website is HOST PAPA
A legitimate interest is that we do not have to operate our own server for our website.
Provider of the content delivery network (CDN) we use SHOPIFY