BIODROGAMD AHA PEELS
BIODROGA MD™ Acid Treatments are the first choice among the dermaceutical cosmetic treatments for several skin problems. Thanks to the selection of different acid concentrations and acid types impressive treatment results are reached. A tailored selection of specific acids enables a pointed treatment of individual skin conditions and ensures an optimal treatment result.
The combination of acid treatment and Micro-Needling is a promising concept for the cosmetic treatment of scars and acne scars. The Micro-Needling stimulates the skin’s own repair mechanism and collagen synthesis. The sunken scar tissue can be filled, the skin tone looks more even and scars appear less visible.
BIODROGA MD PEELS - AVAILABLE AS A PROFESSIONAL TREATMENT IN SELECTED CLINICS
- AHA acid 20 %
- AHA acid 30 %
- AHA acid 40 %
- SENSITIVE PH 3,0 Lactic acid 20% + lactobionic acid 8%
- IMPURE SKIN pH 3,0 Salycilic acid 2% + glycolic acid 5% + lactic acid 10%
- ANTI-AGE pH 3,0 glycolic acid 30% + retinol
The BIODROGA MD Acid Treatment is a so-called surface peeling. This means that the treatment only acts on the skin’s surface so that also the trained therapist is allowed to apply this method. Deeper peels (whether chemical or mechanical) can only be performed by physicians.
WHAT TO EXPECT :
- Visible skin improvement after the very first treatment
- Skin structure and pores look refined
- The complexion looks evened out
- Scars and fine wrinkles look diminished
- Is effective against hyperpigmentation Der Satz passt nicht, wie heißt das im Deutschen?
- Depending on the treatment goal, an individually selected acid improves the treatment result.
For an optimal improvement of the skin tone 5-6 treatments at intervals of 7-10 days are recommended, depending on the skin condition, skin type and the desired treatment goal. The acid treatment can perfectly be combined with Micro-Needling.
The advantages of a surface peeling are manifold:
- No downtime, everyday routine can continue immediately afterwards (only direct sun exposure should be avoided during the treatment period)
- Possible redness or irritations fade shortly after the treatment
- The skin tone visibly improves directly after the first treatment: The pores look refined, the skin tone looks fresher and smoother
- Surface peelings are suited for a variety of different skin needs
- Non-invasive treatment, i.e. no anesthesia required
- Reduction of impurities
- Pore refining
- Lightening of pigment spots
- Diminishment of wrinkles
- Even complexion
- Refining of light-stressed skin
- Balancing of keratinization disorders
- Diminshment of acne scars
- Reduction of age spots
- Improvement of skin elasticity
- Refreshment and vitalization of pale and dull skin
- Smoothening of the structure of dry and flaky skin