BiodrogaMD™ Anti Redness Calming Cream
This product is currently sold out.
The ANTI-REDNESS Calming Creme with DMC has soothing and skin-strengthening properties, reduces redness and acts as an astringent.
- Free from parabens, mineral oils, PEG emulsifiers and colorants
- Strengthens capillaries and blood vessel walls and optimises their natural resistance
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Reduces itching
- Prevents the breakdown of collagen by collagensases
- Ensures a more even complexion
- Optimal skin compatibility due to DMC
- With regular use, reduces the intensity and spread of skin redness.
telangyn™ is a soothing tetrapeptide, which has been specially developed for the cosmetic treatment of couperose and telangiectasias. As the main active ingredient in this formulation, it counteracts reddening and the effect of collagenases (enzymes that break the peptide bonds between proline and other amino acids), thus helping to prevent the breakdown of collagen. More precisely, telangyn™ interferes with the secretion of Interleukin-6 and Interleukin-8, which can cause inflammation in the skin and impair its natural function, resulting in dilated blood vessels. Another benefit of this innovative active ingredient is that it increases the skin's firmness and elasticity, protects the skin's cells against hyperpigmentation and ensures a more even complexion.
The effectiveness of telangyn™ has been proven in numerous manufacturer-led studies (in-vitro and in-vivo).
Red grape leaf extract strengthens the tissue and vessel walls of small capillaries.
Salicin supports the action of the red grape leaf extract and has an astringent effect. Liquorice extract soothes irritated skin, reduces redness and protects against inflammation. SymCalmin® mimics the skin-soothing properties of oats. The skin becomes pleasantly relaxed and redness and itching are eased. Willow bark extract has anti-inflammatory properties. Chamomile extract has a soothing effect. D-Panthenol helps to optimise moisture levels in the skin, promotes skin cell division and therefore the skin's own natural healing processes, reduces itching and makes the skin smoother.
Beta glucan derivative protects the skin against oxidative stress, optimises skin renewal and improves the skin's own natural protective function. Shea butter softens and soothes the skin. Argan oil smoothes and firms the skin, while olive oil provides support for the skin's own natural protective film. Evening primrose oil gives the skin excellent support by promoting its natural regeneration processes. It also provides the skin with valuable Omega 6 fatty acids.
DMC stands for Derma Membrane Complex, which has a structure and composition similar to that of the skin. The complex mimics the skin barrier function not only in terms of its physical structure but also in terms of the membrane components of human skin, so DMC can be described as "skin-similar". It stabilises the skin barrier and is guaranteed to have a high level of skin compatibility.
- telangyn™ - CETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-40
- Red grape leaf extract - VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) LEAF EXTRACT
- Horse chestnut extract - AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) SEED EXTRACT
- Liquorice extract - AMMONIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE
- SymCalmin® - HYDROXYPHENYL PROPAMIDOBENZOIC ACID
- Willow bark extract - SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT
- Chamomile extract - MATRICARIA (CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA) FLOWER EXTRACT
- D-Panthenol - PANTHENOL
- Beta glucan derivative - SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETAGLUCAN
- Shea butter - BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER
- Argan oil - ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL
- Olive oil - OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL
- Evening primrose oil - OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL
- DMC - HYDROGENATED PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SHEA (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII) BUTTER, SQUALANE, CERAMIDE 3
HOW TO USE:
After skin-specific cleansing, the Creme should be applied morning and evening on top of the Serum or Concentrate as the final skincare treatment.
With regular use, the Creme reduces the size and intensity of red areas.