Anti Pigment Spot Serum (new)
This product is currently sold out.
This high-performance serum activates skin’s regeneration capacity in order to effectively counter the undesired signs of skin ageing.
- With regular use, pigment irregularities fade
- Prevents the development of new hyperpigmentation
- The melanin synthesis is disturbed
- Diminishing skin functions are stimulated
- Stimulates skin’s natural collagen production
- Skin’s moisture balance and resistance are supported
Unaesthetic pigment disturbances leaving skin looking old can be optimally treated with the Anti-Pigment-Spot Serum. Niacinamide (a variant of the vitamin B3) is effective against hyperpigmentation and stabilizes at the same time the moisture balance and protective barrier of the skin. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 stimulates skin’s natural collagen production and counteracts the collagen degradation by means of matrix metalloproteinases.
Actipone® Nutgrass is a plant extract which indeed is able to gradually fade excessive, uneven pigmentation. With regular use, also the development of new pigmentation or age spots are prevented by disturbing the melanin synthesis which is responsible for this process. Alpha-Arbutin is a biosynthetic ingredient which helps to improve skin lightening. It counters the enzymatically-induced breakdown of the preliminary stages of melanin. As a result, the enzyme tyrosinase is not able to start the procedure which is responsible for the development of pigmentation.
Bisabolol has soothing properties. Zinc gluconate strengthens skin’s resistance. Glycolic acid helps to diminish pigment spots and to counter the development of new ones.
- Niacinamide - NIACINAMIDE
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 - PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-5
- Bisabolol - BISABOLOL
- Zinc gluconate - ZINC GLUCONATE
- Glycolic acid - GLYCOLIC ACID
- Actipone® Nutgrass - CYPERUS ROTUNDUS ROOT EXTRACT
- Alpha Arbutin - ALPHA-ARBUTIN
HOW TO USE: Apply daily to pigment spots or the whole face to help counter the new development of pigment spots. Let dry 1-2 minutes, then continue with the customary skincare. The use of an additional UV-protection product is recommended.