CC CREAM LSF 20 COLOR CORRECTION - TINTED SPF
This variant is currently sold out
The BIODROGA MD EVEN & PERFECT CC Cream LSF 20 Colour Correction is a perfect all rounder for a conditioned, even skin tone. The beige-colored texture of this Colour Correction Cream is converted into a light make-up foundation when applied to skin and adapts itself to any skin tone – whether porcelain complexion or olive-coloured skin.Choose from 2 types of CC Cream
- Anti - Ageing / Tired Skin OR
- Anti Redness
The 2nd variant of the CC-Cream particularly for skin tending to redness has a light green texture. The delicate green color perfectly conceals redness leaving a radiant and even skin. The creamy texture adapts to any skin tone leaving an absolutely natural look of the complexion.
The CC Creams are so particular because of the thoroughly selected conditioning substances plus an additional anti-ageing effect on the one side, and on the other because of the instant improving formula by means of optically balancing pigments. Skin is protected with SPF 20 against the negative effects of the UVA and UVB rays.
- CC Cream with skin-tone correcting effect for an even complexion
- Anti-ageing effect, covers irregularities and conditions at the same time
- Dull, fatigued looking skin looks fresh and youthful in a jiffy
- A product for all – adapts to any individual skin tone
- Optically makes disappear irregularities, light redness and irregular pigmentation
- Firms and tightens long-lastingly due to a peptide-based ingredient (SynColl)
- Hydrates skin and helps to bind valuable moisture
- Smoothes skin’s structure
- Protects against premature, light-induced skin ageing with SPF 20 in the UVA/UVB range
- Offers protection against free radicals
- Optically conceals fine lines and wrinkles
The tripeptide ingredient supports skin during the new formation of collagen which is responsible for a firm and tight facial contour. Dull and fatigued looking skin looks smooth and plumped up long-lastingly. Also a 'firmer“ is paracress flower extract which promises more tightness for skin. Added apricot kernel oil conditions skin leaving a velvety soft feeling. Vitamin E acetate perfectly strengthens skin’s defensive function, improves its moisture-binding capacity and is a proven and valuable ingredient in dermaceutically-based skincare products due to its efficiency against free radicals. Thanks to hyaluronic acid skin benefits from an intense moisture supply. Moreover, skin’s moisture-binding capacity is supported. The result: a smoother skin structure. When applying the skin-tone perfecting product, the encapsulated color pigments included in this emulsion open and provide for a naturally looking and above all even skin tone with a light coverage. Light-refracting pigments conceal fine lines leaving a radiant and even skin tone.
- Apricot kernel oil - PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL
- Vitamin E acetate - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
- Encapsulated color pigments - CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER; TRIETHYL CITRATE
- Light-refracting pigments - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SILICA, MICA, ALUMINA
- Hyaluronic acid - SODIUM HYALURONATE
- Sun protection - ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE
- Paracress flower extract - SPILANTHES ACMELLA FLOWER EXTRACT
- Tripeptide - PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-5
Without parabens and mineral oil
TO USE: Thoroughly cleanse skin, apply a serum and/or a cream, then gently and evenly apply the light O/W emulsion. If, depending on the personal choice, the coverage is sufficient, the CC Cream can also be used instead of a tinted day care.